Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Things I'm Loving..

It's been a busy week in our house, or at least it's felt like it! Just a couple of gems from the week..

This week I'm loving..

*New ice cube trays. I went on a bit of a food shopping spree at the fruit & veg shop earlier in the week and stocked up on things to puree for Mr Morgan. The freezer is now full of little cubes of zucchini, potato, kumara, apple & kumara and potato & broccoli. I needed more space so bought these new trays from Big W. They are good for stacking and come with lids which means I don't need to cover the tray in glad wrap, however the frozen cubes don't come out as easily as my silicon trays. 

Potato & Broccoli

*Cooler weather, at last! Sydney has finally escaped the heatwave, we even had a tiny bit of rain on Sunday. It's so much nicer to be able to go out and not have to make a mad dash from the air conditioned house to the air conditioned car and the evenings are cooler and pleasant. Morgan & I even went for a walk yesterday, the first time in ages.

*Packed to the Rafters. The new season started again on Tuesday night, YAY!!! My all-time fav tv show and one that hubby & I can enjoy together (he really likes it too, just don't tell him I've told everyone!). I won't say what's happened as I know we're a season ahead of NZ but there were some good laugh-out-loud moments.

*Bumbo seat. My lovely friend has loaned this to Morgan and he loves it! He's still a bit wobbly sitting on his own so this allows him to play with his toys and get in some sitting practice all at the same time. And he looks so cute in it!


Linking up with PaisleyJade..

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics....Morgan looks like he's trying to shove his whole hand in his mouth in that bottom one - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new trays - I loved making up frozen puree food for my kids. So glad the weather is cooler over there - same here and so nice after such muggy weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I'm loving Packed to the Rafters, too!! Although I must say that I was hoping to not have to cry with the new season, but Ep 1 has already proved that that won't be the case. When will it stop being sad?!!

    ReplyDelete