Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Parcel of Goodies

Look what the postie dropped off today..


A parcel of goodies! The lovely Penny from My Spirited Baby hosted a giveaway recently and I was the lucky winner (check out her blog, she has such a beautiful family that she writes about). Thank you so much Penny!! The necklaces are gorgeous, can't wait to wear them. I might actually share one with my mum as she has a serious necklace addiction! Penny, thanks also for the lovely card and chocolate, haven't tried that flavour before so might have a piece or five after tea.


I was going to take a pic of me wearing each one but I look a bit like a drowned rat after Morgan's swimming lesson earlier, so will have to wait til I'm all dressed up with somewhere to go!

1 comment:

  1. O yay I'm so glad it arrived safely! That is my favourite flavour of choc, hope you like it, maybe it isn't for everyone?
    Glad you heat has subsided a bit too. Must be so much nicer for you

    ReplyDelete