Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Fun At Home

It was a hot weekend here in Western Sydney, 36deg on Saturday and 34deg yesterday combined with being very humid too. On Friday night I'd had to get up to Morgan several times in the night (new teeth coming through) and at one point felt really dizzy. I was still feeling dizzy in the morning, so I decided it was best to stay out of the heat and hang out with my little man at home. Hubby worked both days, so Morgan & I played with toys and puzzles, read stories, watched telly and played peekaboo with anything he could find, included sheets I had yet to put away and the dining room curtains. 

Sat night was another rough one, with me (and Morgan) only getting around 4hrs sleep. At one point I even walked into the door frame to Morgan's room and smacked my nose hard! Good thing Hubby is a deep sleeper! I also don't like to wake him during the night when he has to work the next day. Despite being tired I actually had a really good day yesterday and was feeling much better. Morgan had a 3hr nap during the day which gave me the chance to have a 2hr catch-up phone call with my friend in Perth!

Hubby now has today & tomorrow off, so we're going out exploring tomorrow and taking Morgan to his first dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a weekend! I hope you've been able to catch up on some sleep since? The fun photos are great. Especially the food one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, I don't envy you at all out west!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food photo is a classic!! He's such a little cutie. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased I'm not the only one who covers herself in food when she eats :-)

    Hurruh!

    www.poppyloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete