This week I'm loving...
*Morgan's new party trick. He's only just discovered his feet in the last couple of weeks and this week he realised that his toes are yummy. He even makes loud sucking noises so they must be tasty!
*Air con! It's been crazy hot this week, Sydney has sweltered through a heatwave and living in the west we don't get sea breezes to cool us down. Monday & Tuesday were both 41deg, Wednesday & Thursday were 38deg and even the nights were hot. Extremely grateful for air con!
*Swimming. I'm a water baby from way back so was lucky enough to go swimming twice this week. Tuesday we went to the pools with Muz's brother, sis-in-law and kids and yesterday I took Morgan to his swimming lesson. Just need to get pics of him in his togs but it's a bit tricky as I go by myself while hubby is working.
*Louise cake muffins. I spotted this recipe on Renee's blog and as I love Louise Cake decided to give it a go. The recipe can be found here. They taste so yummy, although next time I think I need to use smaller blobs of jam and less base mixture for each muffin.
*Catch ups. I'm having coffee with some of the ladies from our antenatal class today, the first catch up for the year. Will be cool to see how the bubs having grown over the past 6wks since we last saw each other. And I'm hanging out for a cappuccino!
Linking up with PaisleyJade's post..



Suck toes - soooo cute! They must be delicious ;)
ReplyDeleteLoving your list - air con is amazing in this heat!!!
Oh wow those Louise muffins look AMAZING!!
ReplyDeletexx
Your muffins looks fabulous!! Thanks for the link back :D
ReplyDeleteLouise Cake Muffins - must be good ;)
ReplyDeleteOh jealous of your AC, we're sweltering in Canberra, inland just heats up too much. What a gorgeous baby & in go the toes, glee, love Posie
ReplyDeleterecipe looks yummy!
ReplyDelete