Anyhoo, things I'm loving from this week..
*Sleep ins. I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I heard the little munchkin wake up and saw the time on the clock was 8.11am. Morgan usually wakes somewhere between 6.45am and 7.30am so to get a bit of a sleep in was a treat. Or maybe he'd been awake for a while and I only heard him at 8.11am! I'll never know..
*Homemade apricot jam. YUM!!!!!! When my parents were here Mum bought some apricots and made us enough jam to fill 4.5 jars. YUM!!! Have I said that already?! Growing up we had 2 huge apricot trees in the backyard so every summer Mum made jam, stewed apricots for breakfast or dessert and froze some to make more jam in winter. Every time I have it on toast it's like a wonderful reminder of my childhood. I realise from the pic it probably looks like I just bought jam to photograph, but I promise it was just a coincidence that we had that jar in the cupboard!
*Being ahead of the game. While my parents were here I managed to do all of my NZ-family-birthdays-shopping so they could take the pressies back with them. It allowed me to get 4 birthdays out of the way and the next one I have to buy for is my nephew in July. Yay me for being organised for once!
*Flowers. Probably already obvious that I love flowers since I've posted lots of pics of them. Two of the four lilies from my valentine bunch have now opened. So pretty!
Linking up with PaisleyJade..



Mmmm - that jam looks so good!! Loving your list - loving the flowers!!
ReplyDelete