Wow Fantastic shot!Must be the week for birds to take over our WW posts hehe. x
Wow, that little bird is out of his environment. Perhaps he want's to be a seagull?
did you tell him not to jump?!
That is a GREAT photo! I love that the cockatoo seems so nonplussed about it all. As if it's saying: "What? I do this all the time!"
Fantastic photo. I Love the view
wow what a great capture!!!
Such a beautiful shot!
Happy WW. Thanks for linking up your beautiful image, well captured !
Wow Fantastic shot!
ReplyDeleteMust be the week for birds to take over our WW posts hehe. x
Wow, that little bird is out of his environment. Perhaps he want's to be a seagull?
ReplyDeletedid you tell him not to jump?!
ReplyDeleteThat is a GREAT photo! I love that the cockatoo seems so nonplussed about it all. As if it's saying: "What? I do this all the time!"
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo. I Love the view
ReplyDeletewow what a great capture!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up your beautiful image, well captured !