Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!


I've always loved how my Mum counts down to big events by counting sleeps (and still does!) so I'm gonna continue this cute habit with Morgan. 

As this is my first solo trip with a bub, Hubby & I have compiled a list of essentials that need to be packed so I don't forget anything at the last minute. I dragged the suitcase & carry-on bag out this morning, have done a load of washing and now that Mr Morgan is down for a nap I can start with the packing. I'm going to take a couple of Morgan's favourite toys & books, so he has something familiar to play with, but I won't need to go crazy as by the sounds of things my parents almost have a whole toy shop ready for their littlest grandson's arrival!!

Mama's Little Helper

I'm starting to feel a wee bit anxious about the flight. I know Morgan will be sitting on my lap the whole time but didn't take into consideration trying to do things like filling in the customs card with a wriggly bub in the way! Here's hoping he's super tired and has a big sleep. It just occured to me the other day that I'm now a 'parent travelling with a child' so will get to board the plane first, yay! At least I'll be able to get us settled & comfortable without getting in the way & holding other travellers up.

Well better get stuck into the packing. Would love to hear if anyone has any clever tips when travelling with a bub.

1 comment:

  1. Cute photo!!

    I've travelled the Tasman numerous times with our 2 yr old (mostly on my own)since she was 3 months old and have done a series of posts on tips/hints that might be helpful.... http://nays-place.blogspot.com/search/label/Toddler%20Travel%20Tips

    I hope there is something in there that helps! Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete