Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Almost Unpacked and Re-settled

It's been 4 full days since we got back from NZ and I have to admit, I'm still not completely unpacked. I hate unpacking! The holiday washing is all done, I just haven't put away bits & pieces and stored the suitcase yet. I'm also still in the process of writing a little holiday diary. My parents have a small download limit so I didn't want to waste it all with my photos etc.

I didn't realise it at the time of booking the holiday, but our last weekend in NZ also coincided with the end of daylight savings. Thankfully it changed the same weekend in Oz too, otherwise we would've had to contend with the time difference between NZ & Oz plus 2 lots of daylight savings when we returned. I think Morgan's sleep pattern has mainly been affected by the time difference. He regularly woke between 6.45am and 7am, which this week has become 4.45am-5am starts! Nothing seems to work with getting him back to sleep, so hubby & I just get up, put the kettle on and hang out with our little early bird. I figure it'll eventually go back to normal over the next week or so. Tonight we're going to try putting him to bed an hour later to see if that works, so fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment