![]() |
| 8mths today! |
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Funny Mama Memory
While changing Morgan's nappy this morning, I was thinking it won't be long til he moves up to the next size. I thought back to when he grew out of the newborn nappies and had a funny memory of the first time I bought a box of the current size. Being a new mum and having been used to buying the newborn size for a while, I just grabbed the first box I saw of the crawler size and took it home. It wasn't until my friend came to visit and said "um Jules, pink is for girls, you need to buy the blue box of nappies!". I just assumed the next size up would be unisex too. Silly Mama!
On another note, Morgan is 8mths old today. I took him to get weighed this morning and he's now 8.7kg. The nurse was actually nice & helpful today, in the past she's been in a hurry and quite dismissive. So I got some helpful tips on when to introduce finger foods and for our first flight in 10 days time. Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment