Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Loving Autumn Sunshine

I've been suffering a bit of blogger's block since my last post. It's not that I haven't been out & about, it's just that the things I have been doing seem a bit ordinary to write about. Or I've just forgotten to take any photos so have nothing to share. Also, as I'm still new to this blogging business, I haven't got round to telling my mother's group buddies about the blog so don't feel it's right to post pics of their bubs without permission. Or maybe it's because I don't want my new friends to think my writing is silly! 

Anyhoo, this week there was one opportunity where I remembered to grab the camera. We've had a few days of miserable weather so when the sun finally came out I got stuck into the pile of washing. The machine stopped to coincide with Morgan waking up from his nap. So I grabbed an old blanket, shut Pepper in the laundry and took Morgan out to play while I hung out the washing. He had fun playing with the pegs, listening to the neighbours' dogs barking and watching birds flying past. His hat is getting a bit small though!


Loving days of sunshine to get washing done and my wee man exploring outside!

Joining in with PaisleyJade.. 

2 comments:

  1. Your wee man is so adorable! I've been loving the autumn sunshine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pic - and just loving getting washing out when the sun is out too!

    ReplyDelete