Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lazy Week

Last week was very lazy for me as I was stuffed up with a headcold. My only outing was to take Morgan for a weigh-in...9.75kgs! My bubba's doing well.

A big thank you goes out to my darling hubby. It was perfect timing that due to his roster he had four days off last week. This meant he was able to take over the morning shift with Morgan so I could go back to bed. It was just what I needed and quite a novelty for me to sleep until 11am. Muz cooked dinner, took Morgan to visit his parents so I could have some peace & quiet, bought me lemonade (what is it about drinking lemonade when sick? Love it!). In general he was just wonderful! He's always great helping out around the house and with Morgan anyway, but I really appreciated the extra help since I just didn't have the energy to do anything. I'm feeling much better now, just have the dregs of the cold to shake off.

During the week, a parcel arrived in the mail. Always exciting to get parcels, especially when they come from NZ. Especially when they contain treats for our wee man! While in NZ back in March, I bought some wool and left it behind for my aunty to knit a jersey for Morgan. She had a lovely pattern in her collection and even had enough wool to whip up the matching beanie too. When the package arrived, I tried them on my little model (he was getting tired so not to impressed with being dressed up!). He looked so cute although the neck opening is a little tight so I couldn't do the buttons up at the back. My aunty has offered to adjust the neck so I'll pop it in the post this arvo. Loving the colour and looking forward to cooler weather so Morgan can get plenty of wear out of it!






1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of Morgan's new threads! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete