Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day started bright & early, 3.15am to be exact, with a grizzly bubba not wanting to go back to sleep! I eventually got back to bed at 4.30am but as hubby had to work I didn't get a sleep in. I did however get breakfast in bed on Friday morning, since we knew hubby would be working over the weekend. I love getting breakfast in bed so wanted to make sure I didn't miss out!

Morgan & I had a relaxed day at home. I even got back into bed when Morgan went down for his morning nap, which was definitely needed after my early morning. When hubby got home from work I got my card & pressie - a set of box style photo frames to decorate our bedroom wall. Looking forward to going through our pics to fill the frames. Hubby cooked a yummy butter chicken for dinner and even made his own roti/naan bread. It turned out really well, I was so impressed!


My Mum reminded me to get some Mother's Day pics so the munchkin & I sat out on the front bench to pose for the camera. Despite my glam look of messy hair & daggy trackies, they turned out ok. I love how when Morgan gives me kisses he grabs onto my hair and holds tight so I can't get away!

 

2 comments:

  1. O how cute are those kisses he gives! Glad you had a nice day with Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first Mother's Day! Morgan is gorgeous. Sounds like you were deservedly spoilt :)

    ReplyDelete