I'm loving...
*my hubby for making me a hot chocolate in the evening, for me to enjoy while I wind down before bed
*the funny noises our dog Pepper makes when she comes in at night and crashes out on the mat, she groans like she's in pain but it's just her relaxing at the end of a long day chasing birds and dog toys in the back yard!
*my little man having a 2hr nap today! He's just been cat napping most days lately so it was a relief that he had a good snooze for his benefit and so I could get some chores out of the way
*several days of sunshine to get several loads of washing dry quickly rather than just hanging on the clothes rack inside and making the dining room look messy
*cool spring evenings - not too cold but just enough to feel cosy snuggled up under the duvet. Savouring these nights cos I'm sure before we know it we'll be going to bed with the air con on cos it's too darn hot!
*Cadbury's Creme Brulee chocolate - it was on sale at the supermarket today so I just had to buy a block!!

No comments:
Post a Comment