Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Newbie Blogger

Hi there!
I am very new to this whole blogging business so bare with me! As mentioned in the 'About Me' section, I've started this as a journal to look back on and record milestones & memories for our little family. It's all very exciting setting up designs, background, images etc but a little daunting too and I've spent the last couple of days trying to upload my jandal picture as the blog background instead of the title background. I've tried different codes etc from Blogger Help but it just doesn't seem to work. I found myself wasting time trying to figure it out when really I should be blogging! So please excuse the amateur design, I'll make it fancy another day!!

The blog name is in reference to my favourite footwear! Despite having lived in Oz for almost 4yrs I refuse to call them 'thongs', they will always be jandals to me!!

And I can't start my blog without a pic..so this is a flower on one of the new trees we planted in the back yard last week..



4 comments:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging fellow kiwi living in oz :) I too refuse to call them thongs - they are JANDALS!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leonie,
    Glad I'm not the only one! My hubby constantly tries to correct me, saying "they're called thongs" to which I reply "not in my world"!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why welcome to the world of blogging Miss Julenna! It is totally cool that I actually know you in a previous (non-bloggy) world too. And I see you joined KMB - great way to meet other mums online!

    I LOVE the title - so cute! And your blog about your jandals - too funny, that's such a mummy-brain thing to do!

    Look forward to following your adventures :-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meghan, thanks for your comment. I was so excited to see I had another follower!

    Hopefully I can follow in your footsteps and become a pro at blogging, your blog is my inspiration! :o)

    ReplyDelete