We've finally started having some nice weather after a week or so of on again off again rain, so I took the opportunity to take Morgan for a walk. Luckily I looked down at my feet before leaving the house as this is what I saw..
Oops, different coloured jandals! That's what happens when you just stick your feet under the bed and put on the first jandal you feel instead of looking first!
It was perfect weather for a walk. Warm enough to wear tshirt & shorts but not too hot to be sweating like a pig afterwards. I love checking out all the different gardens along the way, for ideas and inspiration. Not that I have very green fingers, but we are trying to get our garden sorted slowly. I find it interesting that some people have an array of different coloured flowers that look stunning all in bloom, and yet other houses are just a variety of green shrubs & bushes. Each to their own, but I prefer lots of colour!
We've recently planted a row of Grevillea trees/shrubs along our back fence. They come in a variety of colours and are native to Australia. A couple have flowered already but once they're all in bloom we'll have a colourful display of orange, red, white & pink.
These two photos are from the red shrub-size Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon'.



No comments:
Post a Comment