Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Been A While..

I've had a rather long break from blogging lately. Partly due to having a lot on with visitors, birthdays etc and partly due to having a rethink of whether I'm suited to blogging. I tend to log on and read all the 'blogs I follow' first. More often than not I get to the end of catching up on reading and realise I've spent too long on the computer and should be maximising my time while my wee man is snoozing. Housework sometimes gets forgotten and ends up with a snowball effect of more & more to tackle later on! Then I find when I eventually get round to blogging, I don't know what to write about. I'm not super crafty or creative and don't go on nearly enough adventures as I should! I kind of feel that my blog is a bit boring because I don't have a theme/talent/focus point as such. My main reason for getting into this hobby was to document milestones and memories of our new family, however I find myself just trying to snap pics to post about later, rather than enjoying the moments with my family as they pop up.

During my 2mth bloggy-break, we have found ourselves in the midst of a stressful shake-up with hubby's work. Without going into great, long-winded detail, it's hanging over us like a dark cloud with another month to go before we know the outcome (stupid government!). In the meantime we've been working out plans for a worst-case-scenario situation and the ideas are slowly starting to grow on me. While I haven't been posting anything of late, blog-reading has been a great distraction amongst the craziness.

So anyway, I'm taking things slow with getting back to blogging. We'll see how I go!

The below pic is from an outing to a park near Parramatta. They only have a couple of kangaroos and wallabies, and some intimidating/nosey emus. It's more like a park for walking, having picnics and bbqs with a few animals thrown in as a bonus.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment